Jeremiah Wolfe is a trained and certified hypnotherapist with two decades of experience. He sees clients in his office located near Columbus, Ohio. He also conducts one-on-one hypnotherapy sessions anywhere in the world via Internet video conference.
While always fascinated with the mind, Jeremiah began studying hypnosis in 1998. Since then he has helped hundreds of people through the amazing power of hypnosis. For some, hypnosis helps them deal with stress, some use hypnosis to overcome old fears or phobias. While others work with Jeremiah to completely transform their lives, unlocking their potential and finding lasting success in career, health, and even romance.
Jeremiah specializes in both Transpersonal Hypnotherapy, which focuses on a holistic mind-body-spirit approach, as well as Kapasinian Hypnotherapy, which focuses on improving the present while moving toward the future, without getting bogged down in the pain of the past.
- Jeremiah first began studying and practicing hypnosis in 1998.
- In 2006, as a certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Jeremiah began seeing clients professionally.
- Over the years Jeremiah has helped hundreds of clients (men and women, adults and teens) with issues such as:
- Stress: General, Career, Relationship, School, etc…
- Achieving Goals: Develop focus, drive & determination
- Fears: Heights, Sports Competition, Public Speaking, etc…
- Romance: Finding New Love, Strengthening & Healing Existing Relationships
- Grief & Loss: Breakup, Divorce, Death of a Loved One
- Spiritual Fulfillment: Past Life Regression, Finding purpose and meaning in life
- Much, much more…
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (Kapasinian Hypnotherapy)- 2013 HMI College of Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (Transpersonal Hypnotherapy) – 2006 Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute
- Certified Past Life Therapist
- Certified Pain Management Hypnotist
- Certified Therapeutic Imagery Master
- Hypnotherapists Union Local 472
- American Hypnosis Association
- Association for Transpersonal Psychology & Hypnotherapy
- International Hypnosis Federation